Circuit Shop is a graphical CAD tool to allow simple digital and analog electronic circuits to be constructed and analyzed.
Circuit Shop includes:
- Drawing tools to construct simple electronic circuit schematics consisting of digital and analog devices such as ICs, logic gates, flip-flops, op amps, dependent sources, transistors, resistors, batteries, etc.
- A tutorial which teaches basic analog and digital electronic concepts.
- Digital circuit design and analysis capability using digital sources, logic gates, flip-flops, timers, sequence generators, digital displays, ICs and digital oscilloscopes.
- Analog circuit design and simulation capability to perform DC analysis and sinusoidal steady state analysis and frequency response. Frequency response includes magnitude, Bode, phase, dB and group delay plots.
- Custom symbol support. A simple paint toolkit allows text, lines, ovals and rectangles to be added as circuit annotations or used to create custom symbols.
Download options for Circuit Shop 2.06
Download Circuit Shop
Highly recommend EasyEDA for PCB design and order
Low Cost & Fast PCB Prototypes - EasyEDA
10 pcs 2 layers only $10, Join for EasyEDA.com Free & Get $5 Cash Coupon