An application designed to generate data for the construction of long Yagi antennas for vhf and UHF use.
Yagi Calculator is a program build to produces dimensions for a DL6WU style long Yagi antenna.
Long Yagi are commonly used from the 144MHz amateur band to the 2.4GHz band.
The DL6WU Yagi is highly regarded as being easy to build with repeatable results, broad bandwidth and a useful pattern.
Here are some key features of “Yagi calculator”:
- Calculation of the element length and element spacings of a yagi for a particular frequency
- Different size materials for boom and elements are catered for as are different methods of mounting
- Dimensions of baluns are calculated
- Provision for entering the dimensions of an existing DL6WU antenna for optimization through an external program or to gather information on its gain, beamwidth etc.
- A handy SWR calculator
- A feedline loss calculator
- Stacking information
- Estimates of gain
Highly recommend EasyEDA for PCB design and order
Low Cost & Fast PCB Prototypes - EasyEDA
10 pcs 2 layers only $10, Join for EasyEDA.com Free & Get $5 Cash Coupon