Download Electronic Calculator 2.1, Electronic Calculator is far more than just another resistor calculator. It can be used to calculate resistor and capacitor colors and values, convert between resistors and capacitor units (R, K, M, pF, nF, uF, mF).
Calculate series & parallel connections for resistors & capacitors, work with ohms law, create data files (e.g., for resistor info or any textual information), calculate in line resistor and capacitor droppers, calculate frequency conversions, inductive and capacitive reactance, coil frequencies, resonance, and view stored images for reference. Simple user interface, with colour coded input and results fields and hints on all controls.
Electronic Calculator 2 – far more than your average resistor calculator
The latest version of the must have application for the electronic enthusiast, whether a novice of experienced veteran.This vastly improved version now boasts full installation and un-installation support, as well as comprehensive context sensitive help.
This calculator is far more then just another resistor calculator, like the hundreds already out there. Electronic Calculator provides many calculations, such as (just a brief list):
- calculate resistor/capacitor colours and values
- unit conversions for resistors and capacitors
- series & parallel calculations for resistors and capacitors
- ohms law
- in-line dropper calculations using resistors and/or capacitors
- frequencies, reactance, coils, resonance etc.
- schematic symbols
- data file creation (e.g. for resistor info or any textual information)