In this lesson we will Finnish our basic schematic and make a few housekeeping changes. We will cover some new tools, point out some new tips and prepare for some new features to be added on in Lesson 5.
Simple technique to make PCB using laser printer and household iron.
This simple heat toner transfer method for quick home prototyping.
This method works because it employs physical properties of laser printer toner.
Basically, toner is a mix of a black pigment and very fine plastic powder.
While paper is being heated by fuser inside printer, plastic particles melts and sticks to paper.
Now, if we attach paper to flat surface and apply heat to paper so temperature of paper exceed toners melting point, plastic melts and sticks to adjacent surface.
RFSim99 is a free-ware software that can help you in RF simulation, in your projects, especially if you are trying to design radio filters.
RFSim99 works with S-parameters. This means that not only will it simulate and analyze circuits built out of its internal library of components, but that it can accommodate any circuit block or stage for which these are known. RFSim99 is a free linear S-parameter based circuit simulator offering schematic capture, simulation, 1 port and 2 port S-parameter display and file support, tolerance analysis, stability circles, and much more. Requires Windows 95, 98, NT or 2000.
A very small home made FM transmitter Bug using a single transistor and with a transmission range of 200 meters. This FM transmitter Bug is very easy to build. The size of the circuit board is ONLY 22mm x 10mm.
To make the PCB, using the toner transfer
method and Ferric Chloride.
Parts used Building a super spy bug transmitter video tutorial
Home made PCB
4.7p ceramic capacitor
1n ceramic capacitor
22n ceramic capacitor
1 – 5p to 30p air trimmer
thanks for talkingelectronics.com
Buy FM Diy kits in Aliexpress with worldwide free shipping
Printed circuit board method thermal complete tutorial in video
Video tutorial in the Youtube taught as doing a printed circuit board by the thermal method using paper photographic printed paper with printer laser and transferred the toner with iron.
Sequence for printed circuit board by the process of toner transfer.
- Print the board in the size that should be using printer laser and photographic paper;
- to prepare the printed circuit board cleaning her;
- To transfer the toner of the photographic paper for printed circuit board using the iron;
- To remove the paper that should be glued in the pcb using a solution of water and detergent, leaving the sauce pcb in that solution;
- After removing the paper to correct eventual flaws with pen the for circuit printed;
- To corrode the plate using percloreto of iron;
- With the time you catch the way and it will make boards with professional aspect;