FidoCadJ is an easy to use graphical editor, with a library of electrical symbols and footprints (traditional and SMD). It aims to be an agile and effective small EDA tool for hobbyists.
FidoCadJ stores its drawings in a compact text format, practical for the copy and paste in newsgroups and forums: this has determined its success on the Usenet and in numerous communities.
FidoCadJ is multi-platform and runs on MacOSX, Linux and Windows. FidoCadJ is translated in english, french, italian, german and spanish, its manual is available in english, french and italian.
A multiplatform drawing program for electronics. Schematics and PCB’s are represented by a very compact text format, which can be directly pasted in a newsgroup or forum post. Drawings can be exported in several graphic formats, such as pdf.
Features FidoCadJ – Simple and intuitive drawing for electronics
- Draw electrical schematics and simple PCBs
- Export in a variety of graphic formats
- Multi platform
- Easy to use
- Compact text format, for copy/pasting in forums and Usenet messages
- FidoCad compatible
- EDA for hobbyists
- Works on MacOSX, Windows, Linux
- User interface in English, Italian, French, Spanish, Chinese.