Download Download lm317 calculator software LM337, Program to calculate the resistance to an LM317 LM117 lm337. Interesting for those who want to design circuits with donte horny LM317 regulators, is either easy to find the combination of resistors for a given output voltage.
The LM317 device is an adjustable three-terminal positive-voltage regulator capable of supplying more than 1.5 A over an output-voltage range of 1.25 V to 37 V. It requires only two external resistors to set the output voltage. The device features a typical line regulation of 0.01% and typical load regulation of 0.1%. It includes current limiting, thermal overload protection, and safe operating area protection. Overload protection remains functional even if the ADJUST terminal is disconnected.
- Download PDF datasheet IC LM217, LM317 ST Semiconductor
- Download PDF datasheet IC LM317, LM317KTT, LM317KCT, LM317KCS, LM317DCY, LM317-N, LM317A, LM317HV, LM317M, LM317L Texas Instruments
- Download PDF datasheet IC LM317HV — Texas Instruments
- Download PDF datasheet IC NCV317, LM317 — On Semi
- National Semiconductor Application Note 181
- AN-103 LM340 Series Three Terminal Positive Regulators
- AN-1148 Linear Regulators: Theory of Operation and Compensation
- Adjustable 3-Terminal Regulator for Low-Cost Battery Charging Systems
Buy kits LM317 Board diy kit in Aliexpress with free Shipping in the Worldwide.