Table of Contents
Download KTechlab FREE Linux IDE for microcontrollers and electronic circuits. KTechlab is an IDE for microcontrollers and electronic circuits.
KTechlab is an IDE for microcontrollers and electronic circuits. KTechlab is a development and simulation environment for microcontrollers and electronic circuits, distributed under the GNU General Public License.
KTechlab consists of several well-integrated components:
- A circuit simulator, capable of simulating logic, linear devices and some nonlinear devices.
- Integration with gpsim, allowing PICs to be simulated in circuit.
- A schematic editor, which provides a rich real-time feedback of the simulation.
- A flowchart editor, allowing PIC programs to be constructed visually.
- MicroBASIC; a BASIC-like compiler for PICs, written as a companion program to KTechlab.
- An embedded Kate part, which provides a powerful editor for PIC programs.
- Integrated assembler and disassembler via gpasm and gpdasm.
Here are some key features of “KTechlab”:
- Electronic Simulation
- PIC Simulation
- Logic Simulation
- Supported Components