Download open-source PCB editor for Linux and Windows. Download Printed Circuit Board Layout Tool, open-source PCB editor is an interactive printed circuit board editor for the X11 window system. PCB includes a rats nest feature, design rule checking, and can provide industry standard RS-274-X (Gerber), NC drill, and centroid data (X-Y data) output for use in the board fabrication and assembly process. PCB offers high-end features such as an autorouter and trace optimizer which can tremendously reduce layout time.Open-source printed circuit board editor for Linux, NetBSD, Solaris, Windows
PCB is a tool for the layout of printed circuit boards. PCB can produce industry standard RS-274X and Excellon NC-Drill format output for submission to board manufacturers.
- PCB includes a rats nest feature, Blind and Buried vias, and Design Rule Checking.
- PCB offers high-end features such as an autorouter, a topological router and a trace optimizer which can tremendously reduce layout time.
- Plug-ins: compile separately and load at startup of PCB.
PCB is an open source printed circuit board editor. PCB includes many professional features such as:
- Up to 16 copper layer designs by default. By changing a compiled time setting, this can be set as high as needed.
- RS-274X (Gerber) output
- NC Drill output
- Centroid (X-Y) data output
- Postscript and Encapsulated Postscript output
- Trace optimizer
- Rats nest
- Design Rule Checker (DRC)
- Connectivity verification
- Pcb is Free Software
- Can interoperate with free schematic capture tools such as gEDA and xcircuit
- Runs under Linux, NetBSD, Solaris, and other similar operating systems.
- Windows version is available