Download open-source PCB editor for Linux and Windows. Download Printed Circuit Board Layout Tool, open-source PCB editor is an interactive printed circuit board editor for the X11 window system. PCB includes a rats nest feature, design rule checking, and can provide industry standard RS-274-X (Gerber), NC drill, and centroid data (X-Y data) output for use in the board fabrication and assembly process. PCB offers high-end features such as an autorouter and trace optimizer which can tremendously reduce layout time.Open-source printed circuit board editor for Linux, NetBSD, Solaris, Windows
PCB is a tool for the layout of printed circuit boards. PCB can produce industry standard RS-274X and Excellon NC-Drill format output for submission to board manufacturers.
- PCB includes a rats nest feature, Blind and Buried vias, and Design Rule Checking.
- PCB offers high-end features such as an autorouter, a topological router and a trace optimizer which can tremendously reduce layout time.
- Plug-ins: compile separately and load at startup of PCB.
PCB is an open source printed circuit board editor. PCB includes many professional features such as:
- Up to 16 copper layer designs by default. By changing a compiled time setting, this can be set as high as needed.
- RS-274X (Gerber) output
- NC Drill output
- Centroid (X-Y) data output
- Postscript and Encapsulated Postscript output
- Trace optimizer
- Rats nest
- Design Rule Checker (DRC)
- Connectivity verification
- Pcb is Free Software
- Can interoperate with free schematic capture tools such as gEDA and xcircuit
- Runs under Linux, NetBSD, Solaris, and other similar operating systems.
- Windows version is available
Download open-source PCB editor for Linux and Windows
Follow us on social media
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?