Download Circuit Shop 4.8 CAD tool schematic, Circuit Shop is a graphical CAD tool to allow simple digital and analog electronic circuits to be constructed and analyzed.
Circuit Shop allows you to design, simulate and learn about digital and analog electronic circuits. Circuit Shop is an easy to use graphical CAD tool to allow simple digital and analog electronic circuits to be constructed and simulated.
Circuit Shop includes:
- Drawing tools to construct simple electronic circuit schematics consisting of digital and analog devices such as ICs, logic gates, flip-flops, op amps, dependent sources, transistors, resistors, batteries, etc.
- A tutorial which teaches basic analog and digital electronic concepts.
- Digital circuit design and analysis capability using digital sources, logic gates, flip-flops, timers, sequence generators, digital displays, ICs and digital oscilloscopes.
- Analog circuit design and simulation capability to perform DC analysis and sinusoidal steady state analysis and frequency response. Frequency response includes magnitude, Bode, phase, dB and group delay plots.
- Custom symbol support. A simple paint toolkit allows text, lines, ovals and rectangles to be added as circuit annotations or used to create custom symbols.
electronic circuit schematic custom symbol basicdesign analysis simulation optimize electric electricaleducational tutorial digital analog device audio visualcomponents design layout logic gate flip-floptimer sequence generator digital oscilloscope transistorhybrid-pi model op amp dependent source DC AC sinusoidal steadystate frequency response Bode phase dB group delay IC CADdrawing paint toolkit.