Download Atanua real-time logic simulator – basic boolean logic. Atanua is a real-time logic simulator, designed to help in learning of basic boolean logic and electronics. It uses OpenGL hardware-accelerated rendering and a custom UI designed for a fast workflow and a very low learning curve, letting the students concentrate on learning the subject instead of spending time learning the tool.
Features Atanua real-time logic simulator
- Intuitive, hardware-accelerated interface.
- Available for Windows, Linux and Mac os X.
- Real-time logic simulation (at 1000Hz).
- Most common logic blocks, with both US and Finnish symbols.
- Simulation of various 74-series chips.
- Simulation of a 8051 microcontroller variant.
- Input through keyboard-bound buttons, output through various LEDs and 7-segment displays.
- Plug-in interface for creation of custom parts.
- Instant feedback through wire colors, which show signal states and error states.
- Helpful tooltips.
- Anti-cheating tool available for teachers for homework validation.
Wire colors show the state of the connection.
- Gray wire means there’s no signal input.
- Red means there’s more than one signal input, or something else is wrong.
- Bright green is signal high.
- Dark green is signal low.
Base parts list Atanua real-time logic simulator
- Logic ‘0’ (ground) and ‘1’ (vcc)
- Logic AND, OR, NAND, NOR, XOR and NOT gates, in both US and Finnish symbols
- SR-latch (NOR and NAND versions), Synchronized SR-latch, D-latch, T-latch, JK-latch
- JK-flipflop, D-flipflop, T-flipflop, SR-flipflop
- 2-bit MUX block, 3-bit DX-block
- Synchronized clock generators (0.1Hz, 0.2Hz, 0.5Hz, 1Hz, 2Hz, 5Hz, 10Hz, 20Hz, 50Hz, 100Hz, 200Hz, 500Hz)
- 2051 – 20-pin 8051-variant 8-bit Microcontroller with 2K Bytes Flash and 15 Programmable I/O Lines
- 2708 – 1024-word by 8-bit erasable programmable read only memories
- 2716 – 2048-word by 8-bit erasable programmable read only memories
- 2732 – 4096-word by 8-bit erasable programmable read only memories
- 7400 – Quad 2-input NAND Gate
- 7402 – Quad 2-input NOR Gate
- 7404 – Hex Inverter
- 7408 – Quad 2-input AND Gate
- 7410 – Triple 3-input NAND Gate
- 7420 – Dual 4-input NAND Gate
- 7432 – Quad 2-input OR Gate
- 7447 – BCD to 7-segment Decoder/Driver
- 7473 – Dual J-K Flip-Flop with Clear
- 7474 – Dual D Positive Edge Triggered Flip-Flop with Preset and Clear
- 7485 – 4-bit Magnitude Comparator
- 7486 – Quad 2-input XOR Gate
- 7490 – Decade Counter (separate Divide-by-2 and Divide-by-5 sections)
- 74138 – 3 to 8-line Decoder/Demultiplexer
- 74139 – Dual 2 to 4-line Decoder/Demultiplexer
- 74151 – 8-Line to 1-Line Data Selector/Multiplexer
- 74154 – 4-Line to 16-Line Decoder/Demultiplexer
- 74181 – 4-bit Arithmetic Logic Unit and Function Generator may contain some bugs due to complexity of the chip)
- 74191 – Synchronous Up/Down Binary Counter
- 74192 – Synchronous Up/Down Decade Counter (some border cases may act differently from hardware; not well-defined in data sheet)
- 74193 – Synchronous Up/Down Binary Counter
- 74195 – 4-bit Parallel-Access Shift Register
- 74240 – Octal Buffer with Inverted Three-State Outputs
- 74241 – Octal Buffer with Noninverted Three-State Outputs
- 74244 – Octal Buffer with Noninverted Three-State Outputs
- 74245 – Octal Bus Transceiver with Noninverted Three-State Outputs
- 74163 – Synchronous 4-bit Binary Counter with Synchronous Clear
- 74164 – 8-bit Parallel-Out Serial Shift Register with Asynchronous Clear
- 74165 – Parallel-Load 8-Bit Shift Register
- 74283 – 4-bit Binary Full Adder
- 74574 – Octal D-Type Edge-Triggered Flip-Flop with Three-State Outputs
I/O parts list:
- LEDs (red, green, blue, cyan, magenta, yellow, white), normal and inverted
- 7-segment displays in same colors, normal and inverted
- 309, numeric display with logic
- Keyboard keys (0,1,2…9, a,b,c…z)
- Simple logic probe
- Simple audio output
- Unipolar and bipolar stepper motors
Follow us on social media
Download Atanua real-time logic simulator Windows, Linux, and MAC
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
Hello binnzx, See this https://xtronic.org/circuit/tda8954-power-class-d-amplifier-board-420w/