Table of Contents
Gerber2PDF is a command-line tool to convert Gerber files to PDF for proofing and hobbyist printing purposes. It converts multiple Gerber files at once, placing the resulting layers each on it’s own page within the PDF. Each layer has a PDF bookmark for easy reference.
Layers can optionally be combined onto a single page and rendered with custom colours and transparency. There is a Drill to Gerber converter available from the downloads page.
Features Gerber2PDF tool to convert Gerber files to PDF
- Supports the RS-274-X2 Extended Gerber specification
- Retains the vector graphics nature of Gerber, resulting in a high-quality PDF
- Fast conversion
- Converts multiple gerbers into a single PDF
- Layers can optionally be rendered in a custom colour
- Layers can optionally be combined onto a single page
- Layers can be drawn with transparency (useful when combining onto a single page)
- Layers can optionally be mirrored
- Outputs cropped pages, so the PDF can be printed to any scale, or embedded in a LaTeX document.
Download Gerber2PDF tool to convert Gerber files to PDF
Drill2Gerber is a command-line tool to convert drill files to Gerber.
It implements a small subset of the Excellon drill format, but has been tested successfully on drill files generated by FreePCB, PCAD, KiCad, Microchip, Mentor Graphics, Autodesk Circuits and Altium Designer.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?