Download B2 Spice A/D 5.1, The version 5.1 of the popular and powerful mixed mode electronics circuit simulator builds upon B2 Spice A_D v5 powerful capabilities to reach new standards in ease-of-use, power, and capabilities. New features include: virtual instruments, live circuit mode with interactive parameters, redesigned user interface, animated schematics, circuit wizards to automatically generate circuits.
EMAG Technologies Inc. proudly announces the release of B2 Spice A/D 2015 and RF.Spice A/D 2015. After the introduction of RF.Spice in October 2014, EMAG embarked on an ambitious project of full integration of RF.Spice and B2 Spice A/D to provide the ultimate analog, digital, RF and mixed-signal simulation capability. To this we have also added extensive system-level simulation capability using a large collection of more than 130 block-box virtual blocks. These include a wide variety of waveform generators, analog and digital signal processing blocks, spectral processing blocks and analog and digital modulators. The outcome of this integration process is a fully integrated software product that is called RF.Spice A/D.
EMAG Technologies Inc. will continue to market B2 Spice A/D at a reduced price as the “Lite Edition” of RF.Spice A/D. B2 Spice A/D retains the analog, digital and mixed-mode simulation capability of RF.Spice A/D and shares its schematic editor, device manager, data manager and most of its parts database. Excluded from B2.Spice A/D are RF and system-level simulation capabilities and all the associated parts and devices.
- Mixed-Mode Capable
- Seamless mixed-mode simulations involving both analog and digital parts
- Power-Packed Features: More for Less!
- Features that were formerly found only in programs costing much more can now be found in B2.Spice A/D, plus some that our competitors don’t even have. Learn more…
- Easy to Set Up and Use
- The easiest, most intuitive, Spice program on the market
- Fast and Accurate
- All the computational power and professionalism you expect from a top-notch Spice program!
What’s New in Release 2015?
- 14 ideal and physical transformer devices
- Four types of parameterized analog switches: SPST, SPDT, DPST, DPDT
- Voltage-controlled and nonlinear resistors, capacitors, inductors and random resistors
- Noise sources and temperature-dependent sources
- Parameterized Varactor and Schottky diode models
- four parameterized power device models: parameterized Silicon-Controlled Rectifier (SCR) model, parameterized Triac Thyristor, parameterized Gate-Insulated Bipolar Transistor (IGBT)
- and parameterized Programmable Unijunction Transistor (PUT)
- Three parameterized optoelectronic device models: parameterized Light Emitting Diode (LED), parameterized Photodiode and parameterized Optocoupler
- Ideal and parameterized Op-Amp models
- And much more…
Download B2 Spice
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?