Download Micro-Cap 12 schematic editor simulator free. Micro-Cap 12 is an integrated schematic editor and mixed analog/digital simulator that provides an interactive sketch and simulate environment for electronics engineers. Since its original release in 1982, Micro-Cap has been steadily expanded and improved. Micro-Cap 12, the tenth generation, blends a modern, intuitive interface with robust numerical algorithms to produce unparalleled levels of simulation power and ease of use. Nothing else comes close.
Algorithmic improvements, optimized code, and an integrated, seamless, analog/digital simulation interface contribute to the stunning speed of Micro-Cap 12.
Numerous features contribute to Micro-Cap 10’s power. Among them are:
Follow us on social media
- Integrated schematic editor and simulator.
- Dynamic analysis updates waveforms and curves as you edit
- Native digital simulator
- Periodic Steady State analysis
- Integral circuit optimizer with multiple optimization methods.
- Integrated active and passive filter design function
- Device library with over 24,000 parts.
- Analog and digital behavioral modeling
- Schematic waveform probing.
- On-schematic voltage/state, current, power, and condition display
- During the run plotting
- Smith charts / Polar plots.
- Multidimensional parameter stepping.
- Monte Carlo analysis.
- 3D plotting.
- Performance functions and plots
- Optimizing parts modeler
- Gummel-Poon, Mextram and Modella bipolar models
- Berkeley BSIM 1, BSIM 2, BSIM3, and BSIM4 MOSFET models
- The latest Philips device models, including MOS 11, 20, 31, 40, and PSP 102
- Hefner IGBT model
- IBIS model translator
- Animated LEDs, switches, bars, meters, relays, stoplights, and DC motors
- Sample and hold, timer, and Z transform devices
- Lossy transmission lines
- Jiles-Atherton nonlinear magnetics model
- PCB interface to popular packages
- LAN version for collaborative projects
- Transient analysis – for investigating time domain circuit behavior.
- AC analysis – for investigating small signal behavior.
- DC analysis – for plotting static DC variables.
- Transfer function analysis – for calculating the DC transfer function.
- Sensitivity analysis – for calculating the DC sensitivity of output expressions to circuit parameters.
- Harmonic distortion analysis
- Intermodulation distortion analysis
- Extensive mathematical operators and variables.
Easy to use
The graphical, user-friendly interface is simple to learn and use. Familiar SPICE models, plus extensions, are easy to apply. Over 500 warnings and messages help you through problems, when the error occurs, not later in a text file. Micro-Cap 10 plots waveforms during the run, not after the run, when it is too late to change critical values.
You can easily spend twice the cost of Micro-Cap 10 for other simulators without matching its power, speed, and ease of use.
Micro-Cap 10, 11, and 12 are now free and require no key. You can download the full CD or the executable only. Spectrum Software is closed. Micro-Cap is now free.
Download the CD and unzip it into a separate folder. Execute the setup.exe program to install the entire program including libraries, sample circuits, and manuals. Make sure you install to a non-write-protected folder. Note that Windows Program Files is a write-protected folder, so install somewhere else.
Download the ZIP file and copy all its files into your current Micro-Cap folder, replacing the old .EXE and .DLL files. This option is also available from within Micro-Cap at Help menu / Check for Updates. Older versions of Micro-Cap (MC5 through MC9) downloads are available but still require a key.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?