Printed circuit board method thermal complete tutorial in video, Video tutorial in the YouTube taught as doing a printed circuit board by the thermal method using paper photographic printed paper with printer laser and transferred the toner with iron.
It is possible to make high quality DIY PCB using toner transfer paper and a heat press. To print the design onto the PCB, you will need a colour laser printer, CPM 6.2 transfer media and a heat press. The process is simple and suitable for schools, maker spaces and small home business.
Follow us on social media
Sequence for printed circuit board by the process of toner transfer.
- Print the board in the size that should be using printer laser and photographic paper;
- to prepare the printed circuit board cleaning her;
- To transfer the toner of the photographic paper for printed circuit board using the iron;
- To remove the paper that should be glued in the PCB using a solution of water and detergent, leaving the sauce PCB in that solution;
- After removing the paper to correct eventual flaws with pen the for circuit printed;
- To corrode the plate using ferric chloride etching;
- With the time you catch the way and it will make boards with professional aspect;
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
2 thoughts on “DIY PCB using toner transfer how make?”
do you have any subwoofer circuit that powers me for SCH and PCB.thanks sir. philongmoscow(@)gmail.com
the blue screen and test machine class D TL 494