General description The TDA1562 is a monolithic integrated 70 W/4Ω Bridge-Tied Load (BTL) class-H high efficiency power amplifier in a 17 lead DIL-bent-SIL plastic power package.
The device can be used for car audio systems (e.g. car radios and boosters) as well as mains fed applications (e.g. midi/mini audio combinations and TV sound).
FEATURES of the IC TDA1562 – 70 W high efﬁciency power ampliﬁer
- Very high output power, operating from a single low supply voltage
- Low power dissipation, when used for music signals
- Switches to low output power at too high case temperatures
- Few external components
- Fixed gain
- Differential inputs with high common mode rejection
- Mode select pin (on, mute and standby)
- Status I/O pin (class-H, class-B and fast mute)
- All switching levels with hysteresis
- Diagnostic pin with information about:
- Dynamic Distortion Detector (DDD)
- Any short-circuit at outputs
- Open load detector
- Temperature protection.
- No switch-on or switch-off plops
- Fast mute on supply voltage drops
- Quick start option (e.g. car-telephony/navigation)
- Low (delta) offset voltage at the outputs
- Load dump protection
- Short-circuit safe to ground, supply voltage and acrossthe load
- Low power dissipation in any short-circuit condition
- Protected against electrostatic discharge
- Thermally protected
- Flexible leads.
Schematic of the audio amplifier with TDA1562q
Suggested printed circuit board TDA1562
Part list for assembly audio power amplifier with integrated TDA1562 – 70 Watt power
|Resistors 1/4 Watts 5%|
|R1||100K –Brown, Black, Yellow, Gold|
|R2||5.6k – Green, Blue, Red, Gold|
|R3||1K – Brown, Black, Red, Gold|
|C1, C2||470nF polyester film capacitor|
|C3, C4, C7||4700µF / 25Volts- electrolytic capacitor|
|C5, C8||10µF /25volts – electrolytic capacitor|
|C6||100nF polyester film capacitor|
|IC1||TDA1562Q IC NXP Semiconductors|
|D1||1N4004 – semiconductor diode|
|LED1||Led high performance|
|FUSIVEL||8A –Fast-acting fuse|
|JP1||Key to toggle between mute and on.|
|BAT||Power Supply Connector|
|IN||Audio input connector|
|OUT||Audio output connector|
|Wire, solder, printed circuit board, power supply or battery, heat sink, etc..|
Download the PDF files for mounting the circuit tda1562: PDF PCB, Layout of components Schematic of the amplifier, Silk screen components, the TDA 1562 Datasheet
Follow us on social media
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?