New Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for developing and debugging embedded AVR applications
AVR Studio 6 is the new Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for developing and debugging embedded AVR applications.
The AVR Studio 6 editor simplifies code editing and lets you write code more efficiently. It supports all 8- and 32-bit AVR microcontrollers, and connects seamlessly to Atmel AVR debuggers and development kits.
AVR Studio 6 beta is made available for users who want to help us test the new version. Users are warned against using the beta release for their mission critical projects.
Atmel AVR Studio 6 Features:
Features of the new Atmel AVR Studio 5 include:
- Intelligent Editor
- 400 Example Projects
- Supports all 8- and 32-bit AVR
- Easy access to Datasheets and User Guides
- Visual Studio Editor
- Support for all Atmel tinyAVR, megaAVR, AVR, XMEGA, and AVR UC3 microcontrollers
- C/C++ compiler
- Debugger & Simulator
- Support for target board debugging via JTAG or PDI (Program Debug Interface)
- Target Board verify fuse settings lock bits, available memory, target microcontroller type, and more
- AVR Software Framework
– App Note Library
– Over 400 completed example projects
– Fully documented drivers for all on-chip peripherals
– Wired and wireless communications stacks
– Audio codecs
– Graphics drivers
– Touchscreen drivers and code
– Fixed and floating point math libraries
– Easy direct online access to recent application notes and data sheet
- In-System Programming support (with proper cable)
Requires registration on Atmel website, the download link will be sent to your email.
Download AVR Studio
For All Your PCB Need, One-stop PCB Solution Services Appear:
EasyEDA: free PCB design tool, 200,000+ engineers are using
PCBs: 10pcs 2-layer 10x10cm only $8.21, on-time global shipping
Components: save up to 50%, save on freight if shipped with ordered PCBs