Download KTechlab FREE Linux IDE for microcontrollers and electronic circuits. KTechlab is an IDE for microcontrollers and electronic circuits.
KTechlab is an IDE for microcontrollers and electronic circuits. KTechlab is a development and simulation environment for microcontrollers and electronic circuits, distributed under the GNU General Public License.
KTechlab consists of several well-integrated components:
- A circuit simulator, capable of simulating logic, linear devices and some nonlinear devices.
- Integration with gpsim, allowing PICs to be simulated in circuit.
- A schematic editor, which provides a rich real-time feedback of the simulation.
- A flowchart editor, allowing PIC programs to be constructed visually.
- MicroBASIC; a BASIC-like compiler for PICs, written as a companion program to KTechlab.
- An embedded Kate part, which provides a powerful editor for PIC programs.
- Integrated assembler and disassembler via gpasm and gpdasm.
Here are some key features of “KTechlab”:
- Electronic Simulation
- PIC Simulation
- Logic Simulation
- Supported Components