Electronics Assistant is a Windows program that performs electronics-related calculations. It includes a resistor colour code calculator, resistance, capacitance and power calculations and more. Details of calculations can be saved or printed. It provides all the functions found in the calculators section of this site and more in a stand-alone user friendly program.
- l the Electronics 2000 online calculators and more in a stand-alone application
- Converts Resistor & Inductor colour codes, calculates LED series resistors, capacitance units, series / parallel resistors & capacitors, frequency, reactance & more
- Calculation of nearest preferred resistor values with a choice of 5 series from E12 to E192
- Print & save calculation results
- Quick access to Windows® Calculator and up to 3 user-defined programs from the toolbar
- Information panels showing theory and equations can be toggled on or off to save space when not required
- Windows® 98, ME, 2000, XP, Vista, Linux (via WINE)
Electronics Assistant is built on Microsoft’s .NET framework 2.0 and requires the framework to run. The installer will check if this is installed and download it automatically if required. Many programs now use the framework, so you may well already have it. Alternatively it can be installed via Windows Update.