BSch3V Schematic capture package -Free Software- BSch3V is a schematic capture program for Windows XP/Vista/7. The name “BSch” is an abbreviation of “Basic Schematic”. It has only basic functions, in order to simplify operation.
This package contains the following software and data;
- BSch3V Schematic capture (Ver. 0.69.01) Updated
- LCoV Component library editor (Ver. 0.69.00)
- PL3W Partslist generator (Ver. 0.69.00)
- NL3W Netlist generator (Ver. 0.69.01) Updated
- NUT3W Automatic numbering software (Ver. 0.69.00)
- CE2TO3 Migration tool from Old BSch (Ver. 0.69.01) Updated
- CE3Search Searching utility for CE3 files. (Ver. 0.10.01)
- Component library
- Source code
Minimal Board Editor-Free Software-
Minimal Board Editor is a small Print Circuit Board editor Software.
- single layer, double layer and four layer
- up to 300mm square
- exports RS-274X extended Gerber and Excellon drill data.
It needs .NET Framework 2.0 or later.
Source code included.
SmdICpad for Minimal Board Editor – SmdICpad is a utility software for Minimal Board Editor. It creates pad data of QFP, PLCC, SOP, etc.
Follow us on social media
Small TOOLS for Minimal Board Editor made with Excel
You can generate data of Minimal Board Editor with Microsoft Excel. It does not use any macro. So you can use these small tools on LibreOffice too.
Regular Polygon – Minimal Board Editor has the POLYGON tool. With this tool, you can place a plane copper area. But Minimal Board Editor does not provide the function to place a circular plane copper area. With this worksheet, you can place a regular polygon which has much vertexes instead of a circle data.
Place PTHs – You can place PTHs with specified size, pitch and pin-number. To create a pad data for QFP IC, please use SmdICpad.