Download Tone Stack calculator free Duncan Amps, The Tone Stack calculator is designed to help you check out the design and response curves of a variety of tone stacks used in popular guitar amplifiers. It is intended to be of interest to amplifier technicians, amp modifiers, hobbyists and students.
Based on the excellent tone stack simulator by Dave Cigna, it adds real-time operation, so you can see the control variations instantly.
Key features Tone Stack calculator free Duncan Amps
- Tone stack types: Fender modern, Vox, Marshall, James (passive predecessor to Baxandall), Fender E series, Steve Bench, Hiwatt tone stack, and now the Big Muff tone stack used in FX units. Simply click on the appropriate tab to bring up a different schematic.
- Components: Values can be altered simply by double-clicking on the component. With potentiometers, the taper can also be altered. The generator source impedance can be altered to give realistic simulation results for both cathode followers and common cathode drivers.
- Bass/Mid/Treble: Slide the controls along and see the changes to the tone stack response in real time.
- Snapshots: Freeze any trace so it can be overlaid by other traces. Up to a maximum of 12 traces can be frozen in this way. Can sweep the controls to show the range.
- File Open/Save: Keep your favorite configurations on disk with this new facility.
- Printing: Send the graphical results to your printer for a hard copy.
- Other features: Online context-sensitive help, variable plot resolutions supported to optimize performance.
System requirements Tone Stack calculator free Duncan Amps
- Operating system: Windows 95 or later. Tone Stack Calculator is a 32 bit application, and has not been tested to run under Windows 3.1 or 3.11 with win32s installed.
- Processor: Minimum 486, recommended Pentium or better.
- Display: 640 × 480 or greater, with 16 color capabilities, as a minimum. Recommended 800×600 or better. Large fonts are supported.
- Memory: As per minimum requirement for operating system.
Download the Software
Follow us on social media
To download the Tone Stack calculator version 1.4, (build 55 updated 23rd March 2019).
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
1 thought on “Download Tone Stack calculator free Duncan Amps”
I love to hear about Xtronics.