Table of Contents
Windows-based IDE and BASCOM-AVR BASIC Compiler the AVR Family microcontrollers Micro-IDE – a Windows-based IDE BASCOM51 AVR BASIC compiler Over 70 BASIC project examples Downloaders for many 8051 boards DEMO version compiles 2KB of code. Well suited for the ATTINY2313.
- Structured BASIC with labels
- Structured programming with IF-THEN-ELSE-END IF, DO-LOOP, WHILE-WEND, SELECT- CASE
- Fast machine code instead of interpreted code
- Variables and labels can be as long as 32 characters
- Bit, Byte, Integer, Word, Long, Single and String variables
- Compiled programs work with all AVR microprocessors that have internal memory
- Statements are highly compatible with Microsoft’s VB/QB
- Special commands for LCD-displays , I2C chips and 1WIRE chips, PC keyboard, matrix keyboard, RC5 reception, software UART, SPI master and slave, IR remote code, graphical LCD’s
- Local variables, user functions, library support
- Integrated terminal emulator
- Integrated ISP programmer (application note AVR910.ASM)
- Perfectly matches the DT006 SimmStick
- DEMO version compiles 2KB of code. Well suited for the ATTINY2313
- Object file is ATMEL compatible. Use free AVR Studio from ATMEL website to simulate code
- Support for TCP/IP
Download BASCOM-AVR BASIC Compiler with MCS IDE
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?