The great advantage of Flowcode is that it allows users with little or no experience to create complex electronic and robotic systems.
Flowcode is a powerful language that uses flowcharts and macros to facilitate control of complex devices such as 7-segment LED displays, motor controllers, LCD displays and many others. Use of macros allows students and engineers to control complex electronic devices without getting bogged down in understanding the details of programming.
Flowcode is used in education as a means of introducing students to the concepts of programming.
Flowcode is used in the industry for rapid development and for managing large projects.
Features Flowcode V4 for AVR :
- AVR ATMEGA Processor support, including BiPOM MINI-MAX/AVR boards
- Flowchart objects: Input, Output, Decision, Delay, Loop, Connection, Formula, String, Interrupt, C Code, Macro
- Predefined components for RS232, I2C, SPI, Zigbee, CAN, IrDA, LIN, Bluetooth, TCP/IP and Web Server
- Predefined components for LCD, LED, 7-Segment, Keypad, Switch, ADC, EEPROM, PWM, Motor and many others
- Underlying C code for advanced capabilities, C Code Customization, Floating Point support