Circuit Shop is a graphical CAD tool to allow simple digital and analog electronic circuits to be constructed and analyzed.
Circuit Shop includes:
- Drawing tools to construct simple electronic circuit schematics consisting of digital and analog devices such as ICs, logic gates, flip-flops, op amps, dependent sources, transistors, resistors, batteries, etc.
- A tutorial which teaches basic analog and digital electronic concepts.
- Digital circuit design and analysis capability using digital sources, logic gates, flip-flops, timers, sequence generators, digital displays, ICs and digital oscilloscopes.
- Analog circuit design and simulation capability to perform DC analysis and sinusoidal steady state analysis and frequency response. Frequency response includes magnitude, Bode, phase, dB and group delay plots.
- Custom symbol support. A simple paint toolkit allows text, lines, ovals and rectangles to be added as circuit annotations or used to create custom symbols.
Download options for Circuit Shop 2.06
Download Circuit Shop