Power audio amplifier module using TDA7293 integrated circuit in modular mode with 2 tda7293 chips in parallel, including compact printed circuit board layout.
Ideal application to be used in several applications where you need an amplifier of reasonable power and small dimensions. It can be used in active amplifier, surround sound, subwoofer, etc.
Gerber file included for you to order the board in the JLCPCB or in your preferred PCB manufacture.
- The modular application is where several devices operate in parallel.
- The modular application allows very high power to be delivered to very low-impedance loads.
- In this type of application, one device acts as a master and the others as slaves.
The slave power stages are driven by the master device and work in parallel together while
- the input and the gain stages of the slave devices are disabled.
- The master chip connections are the same as the normal single ones.
- The outputs can be connected together without the need of any ballast resistor.
- The slave SGND pin must be tied to the negative supply.
- The slave STANDBY and MUTE pins must be connected to the master STANDBY and
- The bootstrap lines must be connected together, and the bootstrap capacitor must be increased: for N devices the bootstrap capacitor must be 22 µF times N.
- The slave IN pin must be connected to the negative supply.
See this other amplifier with tda7293
Audio power amplifier with IC TDA7294 or TDA7293 – #Minimus
Circuit power audio amplifier stereo IC TDA7293 – 200 Watts RMS
Audio Amplifier Mono With IC TDA7293 -100 Watts
Circuit schematic TDA7293 in parallel
Follow us on social media
PCB TDA7293 in parallel
|Resistor’s 1/4W 5%|
|1||R2||20K||Can be 22K||1|
|5||R7||30K||Can be 33K||1|
|7||C1, C2, C12, C13||100n (104)||Ceramic Capacitor||5|
|8||C7||100n (104, 0.1)||Ceramic or polyester capacitor|
|9||C3, C4||220µF/63V||Electrolytic capacitor||2|
|10||C5, C11||47µF/63V||Electrolytic capacitor||2|
|11||C6||220pF (221)||Ceramic Capacitor||1|
|13||C9, C10||10µF/35V||Electrolytic capacitor||2|
|16||CN2 (IN)||Terminal Block Connector de 2 pins – KF350-2P||Audio input||1|
|17||CN1 (Power)||Terminal Block Connector de 2 pins – KF350-3P||Power supply||1|
|18||CN2 (OUT)||Terminal Block Connector de 2 pins – KF350-2P||Audio output||1|
|Welding, Wires, PCB, Box, symmetrical power supply 20V to 40V, heat sink, etc.|
Download do datasheet IC tda7293
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?